1. Pacifica is squeezed between the San Andreas Fault and the San Gregorio Fault.
2. Pacifica Quarry is the long lost PREHISTORIC native village of Timigtac, but it is not just several hundred years old; it is thousands of years old.
3. Pacifica has experienced two earthquakes in 65 years in exactly the same spot: one yesterday March 28, 2023 and one March 22, 1957, in what was called Edgemar (six months before Pacifica incorporated).
4. The epicenter of yesterday's quake is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE TIMIGTAC WAS.
5. At the peak of the quarry coastal mountain range, what the City of Pacifica has identified as mining tailings are actually rock layers pushed up by continental drift, and I have identified in writing long before yesterday's earthquake and in written comments 24 hours before the quake.
6. Some of the native artifacts pushed up through the earth's crust are likely thousands of years old.