Who knew? And when will this be made into a movie?
Alan Wald says mathematically minded Pacifica pi (3.14) lovers predict one of the following will happen on Pi Day, Monday, March 14:
- The City of Pacifica will receive 3.14 inches of rain.
- Yet another tycoon will offer $3.14 million for a vacant lot at Harmony@1.
- The thief who stole a reel of lottery Scratchers at knifepoint from Sharp Park 7-Eleven will learn he won a total of $3.14 for his trouble.
- The apartment building at 314 Esplanade, next to the one being demolished at 320 Esplanade, will crumble to the beach below.
- At Monday night's Pacifica City Council meeting, council members will descend into a Republican debate-style food fight that will end Tuesday at 3:14 a.m.
We await a review of Alan Wald's Pi Day recital at the March 14 City Council meeting. For background, click the Comments link below this post.